Welcome to the Heartland Institute of Financial Education’s webpage dedicated to WFG Associates!
The Heartland Institute of Financial Education’s COLLEGE PLANNING PROGRAM is a new and easy approach to finding new clients and building your team. Please use the quick links below to assist in navigating this site.
The Heartland Institute Mentor Program is available to all Certified Consultants who need assistance from a local Mentor Consultant. Each Mentor Consultant has been hand selected by HIFE due to their extensive knowledge and experience in the area of college planning. This includes the ability to meet with consultants and families in order to get them enrolled into HIFE’s College Planning Program. Please use the map below to find a Mentor Consultant in your area:
Frequently Used Information & Links
HIFE Portal – www.hifeportal.org
- Access all Consultant documents (presentations, personalized brochures, flyers)
- Student/Family Enrollment Form and enrollment instructions
- CPP Training and Informational Videos
- Anything and everything you need to be successful as a Consultant!
What are the Benefits of becoming a College Consultant with the Heartland Institute?
• Any enrollment into the College Planning Program counts toward points with WFG
• Represent a national non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization supported b a consortium of colleges and universities
• Provides an easy entry way for finding new clients
• Gain trust and credibility with prospects and clients
• A unique approach that allows for prospects and clients to ask for your financial guidance
• A proven approach that will stop leaving assets on the table
• Gain access to prospects financials
• A great and quick way to build your team
• Allows for you to make an impact on the younger generation by helping them get into the right college
Click here to download the HIFE CPP College Consultant flyer
If you are interested in or would like more information on the Heartland Institute College Planning Program please fill out the form at the bottom of the page
Becoming a Certified College Consultant with the Heartland Institute is as simple as 1 – 2 – 3
1. Register by clicking here and pay the all-inclusive $95 certification fee (Exclusively for WFG Associates!!)
2. Complete the College Consultant Certification any time of day through HIFE’s state of art online training software
3. Pass the HIFE College Planning Consultant certification exam
You are now ready to enroll students!
What is included in the $95 fee?…Everything you need to be successful as a College Consultant
• HIFE College Consultant Online Certification
• HIFE CPP Exam (Online)
• HIFE CPP Online Training Courses
• HIFE Kuder Account
• HIFE CPP Certificate
• HIFE CPP Bi-weekly Conference Calls
• HIFE CPP Scholars Newsletter
• Access to HIFE CPP presentations, website and training videos
Ready to become a Consultant?
Click the red button below to apply online!
Family Referral Program
The purpose of this program is to help assist HIFE CPP Certified Consultants who have a Student/Family who might be interested in the College Planning Program but need additional help in getting that family enrolled.
The Heartland Institute will gather the information provided by the referring Consultant and contact one of our Consultant Mentors in your area. This local Mentor will then assist you in completing the enrollment process. This allows for the referring consultant to get expert guidance from an experienced Mentor and also get paid a referral fee!
To take advantage of this program please click on the link below to complete the online Family Referral Form.
HIFE College Planning Top Performers
These Consultants have distinguished themselves by enrolling 3 or more students in the past 12 months!
|· Ada Yeung||· Lan Dang|
|· Anand Kodamanchilli||· Laura Counsell|
|· Andrew Kom||· Lisa DiMercurio|
|· Andrew Yap||· Liz Chung|
|· Ann Lewald||· Matthew Do|
|· Fen Li||· Nicole Tao|
|· Frank Duong||· Norman Lam|
|· Ishmael Bortey||· Rashmi Patel|
|· Jenny Huynh-Le||· Regina Jaramillo|
|· Joel Resplandor||· Rong Lin|
|· Johnson Yuan||· Sarah Cheng|
|· Karen Huang||· Sun Burford|
|· Kyaw Win||· Tong Wu|
|· Kyongmi Suh||· Yi Peng|
These Consultants have distinguished themselves by enrolling 5 or more students in the last 12 months!
|· Al Sespene|
|· Alana Masilang|
|· Andre Shamalian|
|· Celeste Vinzant|
|· Connie Vuong|
|· Ellen Mou|
|· Grace Cao|
|· Gus Kim|
|· Helen Thai|
|· Jun Tang|
|· Ting Chiu|
|· Vicki Concepcion|
|· Willie Lin|
Want to be listed on the Honor Roll and Dean’s List?
Learn more about how to achieve this goal by reading this brochure
College Planning Introduction Video and Overview
Below is a video of our National Trainer, Carl Nofuente, providing an introduction to the HIFE College Planning Program
HIFE CPP Overview
Each student that is enrolled in the HIFE College Planning Program will be assigned a personal Coach who will help in the following areas:
- Student Career Assessment
- Resume Guidance
- Job/Career Research and Comparison
- College Selection
- College Application and Admission
- Essay Review
- Lesson Plans and Analysis
- FAFSA Verification
- Financial Aid Comparisons
- Expected Family Contribution
- Verification of Student Aid Report
- College Scholarship Service Profile
- Student Loans, Grants & Scholarship Guidance
- College Planning Checklist
- Scholarship Coaching
- Appeals Process Guidance
- Student e-Portfolio
Contact HIFE CPP
If you would like to learn more about the Heartland Institute’s College Planning Program please contact us by calling (888) 895-1479 or simply complete the form below: